◦ Create the opportunity for people of all ages, all abilities and all backgrounds to try surfing and waves sports on consistent waves all year round.
◦ Put people in touch with nature and encourage greater interaction with the natural world.
◦ Increase children and young peoples educational attainment.
◦ Increase the number of older people enjoying a higher quality of life.
◦ Improve young peoples employment readiness.
◦ Improve the physical and mental well being of children and young people.
◦ Increase the number of older people participating in social, cultural and active lifestyles.
◦ Teach people about ecology in a hands-on way.
◦ Create a rehabilitative environment for ex-servicemen and women with physical and emotional needs.
◦ Employ young adults and provide training and a career path for the future.
◦ Integrate generations to encourage greater respect between them.
◦ Create access to nature and leisure facilities for ill/terminally sick and disabled people.
◦ Help disadvantaged young people engage with society in a positive way.
◦ Give back a % of annual profits to local charities and projects.